We have added the following features, new and updated to Impero:
- Pivot Table View for Reports:
- Work with reports in the new user-friendly pivot view format in Impero! All reports in Impero now show the results along with the data in an easy to access pivot table.
- The data is displayed in a layered form, allowing users to drill down to the base data as required. In the table view, you can drill into the data by clicking on the blue links either on the grouped category or by clicking a number reflecting the accumulated status. Clicking on a number will direct you to the activity list.
- All data fields such as the control responsible, reviewer, due date of the control, status etc are displayed in the table. These fields can be adjusted as per the user requirements by using the “Adjust view” option provided.
- Add levels to your grouping by clicking “+ Add”. As a standard it is grouped by “Program” with no additional groupings.
- Adjust the report: You can adjust the report to the exact thing you want to focus on using the search bar. Group by:
- Control program: Displays the status of all the control programs you have access to
- Control: Displays the status of all the controls in the control programs you have access to
- Responsible: Displays the status of responsible for the controls in the control programs you have access to
- Reviewer: Displays the status of reviewer for the controls in the control programs you have access to
- Period: Displays the status grouped by period
- Tags: Displays the status grouped by tag category
Changes and Updates:
- Security upgrades
- Efficiency optimization: Minor bug fixes.