We have added the following features, new and updated to Impero:
- Dynamic Date Range
- Create and save report formats with dynamic date ranges that can be used as a standard report for all future needs. While saving a report, select save with Dynamic filter option and set your preferences on the report results. Date ranges can be set with two options:
- Dynamic Due date range: This feature enables you to create a report based on the due dates of controls. Once set, all controls falling due (completed and overdue) within the date range will be included in the report
- Dynamin Period range: This feature enables you to create a period based report such as monthly, quarterly, annually etc. All controls due within the specified period will be included in the report
- Please note that reports will include only those control results to which the user has access.
- Save Reports:
- Pre-design and save your reports in Impero. It is now possible to design and save a specific report structure for your data to facilitate easier reporting with Impero.
- Filter your data to display the right data results and save the report for future use. This will enable you to view specific information for the same area across periods.
- Reports can also be saved using the Dynamic date range feature, enabling users to look at area specific information for different time periods without any additional processes. Filter your report as required and set the period to the desired reporting need. While saving, select save with Dynamic filter option and set your preferences on the report results.