Business Development Manager for Compliance Solutions (Copenhagen or Aarhus)
Would you like to join a fast-growing scale-up company with the vision of building trust and transparency between people, institutions, and companies?
Who are we looking for?
Impero, a rapidly–growing, publicly–listed SaaS company specializing in helping some of the most recognized brands in Northwestern Europe become and stay compliant, is looking for a Business Development Manager to take responsibility for Impero’s partner-provided content solutions helping customers streamline their activities within risk and internal control management under the CFO umbrella.
Who are we?
We’re an ambitious scale-up SaaS company listed on Nasdaq First North, providing an easy-to-use compliance management platform to larger organizations. In essence, we are here to increase trust and transparency.
The Impero platform enables companies to easily manage compliance through automation of risk and control management, documentation, and reporting.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing our templated offerings, developed in collaboration with partners, throughout its lifecycle – conception through end-of-life. You will be spending time with customers and partners – and will receive assistance throughout this process from specialists such as product and marketing managers, sales professionals, the revenue operations team and more.
You will be expected to constantly investigate and experiment to deliver value to Impero’s customers and help build a world built on trust and transparency. A key component of your role is ensuring that our offerings support Impero’s overall strategy and goals and the aim of making it easier for our customers to embrace then many compliance challenges.
Who we are
We’re an ambitious scale-up SaaS company listed on Nasdaq First North in Copenhagen, providing an easy-to-use compliance management platform for larger organizations. In essence, we are here to increase trust and transparency through enabling solid processes for tax and finance compliance as well as to an increasing degree in the ESG arena. With increasing regulations, the need to provide content-based solutions is rising.
Impero continues our ambitious growth strategy and has managed to deliver a compounded annual growth rate well above 40% over the past five years, with a set ambition to continue high-paced growth going forward. Your contribution is essential to accelerating our growth.
Our customer base comprises more than 150 companies headquartered in 10 countries, with users in +80 countries, including many large, blue-chip customers such as Volkswagen Group, Siemens AG, Mærsk and many more. Impero serves approx. 25% of the OMX C25 companies in Denmark and 10 of the Company’s customers are Fortune2000 companies. In addition, Impero has proven applicable in both private and public organizations, domestically and internationally.
Essential Skills and experience
Your role as a Business Development Manager covers an incredibly wide range of skills. However, the most important ones for us are:
- Domain expertise: We expect you to have some knowledge of complex compliance processes and reporting in large enterprises. Most likely from financial compliance or from the tax or the ESG domains. You know how to overcome challenges met by customers, and you have a good understanding of how technology enables smooth processes.
- Business acumen and leadership skills: You oversee the products and solutions we offer, and you’ll be looked on for guidance from colleagues and customers, wherefore we are keen to see a Business Development Manager with great communication skills, some commercial experience and proven leadership capabilities. You balance listening to feedback yet are strong enough to drive a vision.
- Operational ability: Simultaneously we expect you to be able to dive deep into the many details needed to manage an offering in close collaboration with the partners, the product team, marketing, business operations and finance.
We dream of finding a candidate who has tried most of it and is eager to learn the rest.
- Develop and define strategy and vision for content solutions: From developing a compelling strategy to creating a detailed roadmap, prioritizing features and enhancements, defining price points and enabling sales and marketing in their work.
- Collaboration with content partners: Establish and nurture relationships with content partners, understanding their offerings, capabilities, and objectives, negotiate terms and licenses, and project manage the delivery of content solutions from partners.
- Cross-Functional coordination at Impero: Lead and inspire cross-functional teams, setting a clear direction and fostering a collaborative environment while openly communicating progress, challenges, etc. at various levels.
- Delivery of business outcomes: Take responsibility for the content solutions’ economic viability and revenue generation in collaboration with partners, finance and sales teams and manage product lifecycles.
- Deliver content solutions based on customer insights and with a user-centric approach: Act as the customer advocate through understanding of the target customers and users who will benefit from the content solutions through market research, customer interviews, and user surveys to identify pain points, needs, and preferences.
What do we offer?
We offer an open, friendly, fun, and international working environment including a great deal of flexibility. We would love to welcome you to our offices in either Aarhus or Copenhagen where you will meet an engaged team sharing the purpose of making trust and transparency easy.
You will be reporting to our CEO, and we will support you through your onboarding as well as through your continuous development. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including access to pension scheme and insurance coverage as well as lunch, coffee, soft drinks, etc.
We aim at securing a fun atmosphere based on the values of care, curiosity, transparency, and being a bit rebellious. We are keen on trying out different sports activities across the organization and welcome any suggestions to get a fun experience.
We treat all candidates equally: If you are interested, please apply via email to email@example.com labelling it “Business Development Manager”, and we’ll commit to making sure we get back to you. Please submit your application in English; it’s our company language so you’ll be speaking a lot of it if you join.
If you have any questions about the job please contact CEO, Rikke Skov on (+45)25884102 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us – and that starts with you hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply – regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture, or beliefs.
We are screening and interviewing on an ongoing basis.
Impero is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, hiring and promoting are based on merit and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Please be aware that if hired, as part of our Background check, we require a copy of your criminal record. We do that to ensure that we remain a trusted service provider and partner as well as to comply with relevant compliance requirements.