Compliance Solution Expert for fast-growing SaaS company
About the job
Are you a compliance expert and would you like to join a fast-growing scale-up company with the vision of building trust and transparency between people, institutions, and companies?
Who are we looking for?
At Impero, we are always looking to develop new long-term relationships with people who resonate with our culture and values and are passionate about taking Impero to the next level.
We’re searching for a Compliance Solution Expert with a real passion for value-creating tech, who enjoys being part of a fast-growing scale-up serving some of the world’s largest companies in their efforts of becoming and staying compliant.
As a Compliance Solution Expert, you will take on a pivotal role within our dynamic commercial team, primarily focusing on supporting the sales process and advisory projects for large-scale clients.
Who are we?
We’re an ambitious scale-up SaaS company listed on Nasdaq First North, providing an easy-to-use compliance management platform to larger organizations. In essence, we are here to increase trust and transparency.
The Impero platform enables companies to easily manage compliance through automation of risk and control management, documentation, and reporting.
What would be your key responsibilities?
As a Compliance Solution Expert at Impero, you will help cultivate and secure new business in North-western Europe and work on expanding existing accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Form strong alliance with the sales team to identify and engage with high-profile clients, fully understanding their intricate compliance demands and challenges
- Position yourself as a dependable advisor and subject matter expert, working meticulously with clients to dissect their compliance prerequisites, devise strategic implementation plans, and construct tailored solutions
- Conduct discovery sessions and workshops to compile client requirements, fostering the translation of business needs into technical configurations and customizations
- Supervise the implementation projects for large clients, guaranteeing the successful rollout of our software whilst aligning with project timelines and objectives
- Forge and foster robust relationships with key influencers within client organizations, gradually establishing yourself as a reliable partner for continued compliance-related initiatives
- Identify and pursue uplift potential both within the currently used and potential new use cases in additional departments
- Follow market trends within the compliance space and share knowledge with your colleagues.
Your essential skills and experience
We believe the following traits and experiences are important for becoming successful in this role, and it is the basis upon which we assess candidates. However, we acknowledge that talent takes many forms, and we would still like to hear from you, even if you don’t think you match all the points below.
We expect you to:
- Hold a minimum of five years’ experience from a governance, risk and compliance perspective.
- Thrive in engaging with people and having strong presentation and communication skills
- Have proved the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with colleagues, customers, and partners
- Be highly motivated and eager to learn and develop
- Show strong project management skills and a structured approach to problem-solving
- Master verbal and written communication in English
Denmark (on-site) at our office in Copenhagen.
We offer flexible working arrangements, yet we love to see our colleagues at the office both for everyday activities, and also when we gather the entire team for team-building activities, learning experiences, etc.
If you have questions about the job please contact Country Manager, Jeanne Koch Rasmussen on (+45) 53 86 36 78 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for the position by sending your resume and application to email@example.com labelling it “Compliance Solution Expert”.
Please note that we are screening and interviewing on an ongoing basis.
Impero is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, hiring and promoting are based on merit and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Please be aware that if hired, as part of our Background check, we require a copy of your criminal record. We do that to ensure that we remain a trusted service provider and partner as well as to comply with relevant compliance requirements.