Customer Success Manager for
fast-growing SaaS company
Who are we looking for?
At Impero, we are always looking to develop new long-term relationships with people who resonate with our culture and values and are passionate about taking Impero to the next level.
We are currently searching for a skilled Customer Success Manager with a strong drive to help build a society resting on trust and transparency and who is excited to work in a growing scale-up with global ambitions.
As a Customer Success Manager with Impero, you would be responsible for the Impero platform in the pre-sale, onboarding, up-sell, and support process.
What is Impero?
We are an ambitious scale-up SaaS company listed on Nasdaq First North, providing an easy-to-use compliance management platform to larger organizations. In essence, we are here to increase trust and transparency.
The Impero platform enables companies to easily manage compliance through automation of risk and control management, documentation, and reporting.
We’re a dynamic and high-growth, innovative company with many exciting customers, including some of the world’s biggest brands. Scaling rapidly in North-western Europe, we’re on a growth journey to ensure our goal of building a society resting on pillars of trust and transparency.
What would be your responsibilities?
Your responsiblities will include:
- Assist the Sales Team in the pre-sales process
- Ensure successful onboarding of new clients
- Understand customers’ strategy and identify opportunities to expand their use of Impero
- Maximize customer retention and renewal rates
- Develop customer engagement plans by leading a joint company/customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success
- Proactively manage customers’ satisfaction (CSAT and NPS) and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems and monitoring satisfaction
- Understand Impero to respond to and help solve customer concerns
- Manage customer-related contacts, tasks, and general information in CRM
Your essential skills and experience
- A native Danish speaker able to communicate with professional fluency (speaking and writing)
- Highly proficient in English, as this is our internal company language
- Highly proficient in German is an advantage but not necessary
- Graduated with a degree in business or corporate communication
- Tech savvy with at least two years hands-on experience
- A dedicated team player able to perform on your own, but with a strong feedback and collaborator instinct – and a great sense of humor!
- Equipped with strong presentation skills that reach your customer through the screen – having online demos and presentations is no challenge for your charisma
What we offer you:
We have a people-first culture.
The right people are key to securing remarkable growth, and we believe that when given the proper tools in a growth environment, people will excel. We care about each and every one and do our utmost to create an open and positive atmosphere across the entire organization.
Transparency runs in our veins, and we aim at giving you the opportunity to level expectations for the role. We therefore develop a detailed impact description before you start. The progression in the role is obviously closely related to your former experience, but in general terms we expect the progression as follows:
Within the first month, you will:
- Meet your new colleagues and understand who is doing what
- Understand the problems Impero solves for customers
- Get familiar with the platform
- Get familiar with Impero’s strategic direction
- Understand the ideal customer profiles and relevant use cases
- Listen in on customer conversations and prospecting activities
By the end of the first quarter, you will:
- Be able to run status calls along with a colleague
- Have your own client portfolio that you are Customer Success Manager for
- Work closely with both sales development reps and the rest of the customer success team to further grow the pipeline
- Be able to answer support tickets on your own
- Being close to onboard your first Impero client with support from your colleagues
By the end of six months, you will:
- Have finished your ramp-up time and are ready to have your own client list
- Be comfortable running your business together with your colleagues and our partners
- Continue working on building relations with existing clients and identify opportunities from existing businesses to hit the upcoming targets
In addition to the above, we offer:
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment
- International working environment with partnerships in more than ten countries
- Flexible working arrangements
- A casual work environment with friendly colleagues counting more than ten nationalities
- A productive atmosphere with honest communication and positive values
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together
Denmark (on-site), you will have the opportunity to work from our HQ in Aarhus. We offer flexible working arrangements, yet we love to see our colleagues at the office both for everyday activities and also when we gather the entire team for team-building activities, learning experiences, etc.
If you have any questions about the job, please contact our Head of Customer Success, Morten Christensen at +45 5370 5364 or via email@example.com.
Apply for the position by sending your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Customer Success Manager”.
Please note that we are screening and interviewing on an ongoing basis.
Impero is an equal-opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, hiring and promoting are based on merit and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Please be aware that if hired, as part of our background check, we require a copy of your criminal record. We do that to ensure that we remain a trusted service provider and partner as well as to comply with relevant compliance requirements.