DACH Account Executive for fast-growing SaaS company
Who are we looking for?
At Impero, we are always looking to develop new long-term relationships with people who resonate with our culture and values and are passionate about taking Impero to the next level.
We’re searching for an Account Executive for the DACH market with a real passion for value-creating tech, who enjoys being part of a fast-growing scale-up serving some of the world’s largest companies in their efforts of becoming and staying compliant.
As a DACH Account Executive at Impero, you’d be responsible for selling the entire Impero platform, and the increasing number of integrations and add-on services in close collaboration with your colleagues supporting you from prospect to close.
Who are we?
We’re an ambitious scale-up SaaS company listed on Nasdaq First North, providing an easy-to-use compliance management platform to larger organizations. In essence, we are here to increase trust and transparency.
The Impero platform enables companies to easily manage compliance through automation of risk and control management, documentation, and reporting.
What would be your responsibilities?
As an Account Excecutive at Impero, you will cultivate and secure new business in the DACH region, with a focus on Germany and work on expanding existing accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify, develop and close sales opportunities based on your solid understanding of the prospects’ needs and how we cater to it
- Grow your customer portfolio in close collaboration with our amazing Customer Success team
- Collaborate across the business to develop and execute the go-to-market strategy, from the sale of software to implementation and customer care
- Sell into multiple levels of an organization, open doors and empower the Customer Success team to further expand existing customer relationships
- Manage a consultative sales process, and deliver compelling product demos, use cases and sales pitches together with your colleagues
- Cultivate and grow relationships with our partners (Big4 firms and similar consultancies) which will lead to sales opportunities and new business
- Nurture and grow relationships with existing customers and deliver exceptional customer care together with the dedicated customer success managers
- Pipeline management of your opportunities
- Account management of your client portfolio
- Ensure your CRM activities are always up to date
- Forecast and report monthly and quarterly on individual KPIs such as ARR, pipeline and activities
- Follow market trends within the compliance space and share knowledge with your colleagues
The position is full-time, hybrid based in Hamburg and you will report to our Regional Sales Director. You will have awesome Account Executives, BDRs and Customer Success Managers as your closest collaborators.
Your essential skills and experience
We believe the following traits and experiences are important for becoming successful in this role, and it is the basis upon which we assess candidates. However, we acknowledge that talent takes many forms, and we would still like to hear from you, even if you don’t think you match all the points below.
We expect you to:
- Hold a couple of years’ experience in a commercial position, plus proven B2B sales experience – preferably from the software industry
- Thrive in engaging with people and have strong presentation and communication skills
- Have proved the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with colleagues, customers, and partners
- Be highly motivated and eager to learn and develop
- Show strong project management skills and a structured approach to problem-solving
- Master verbal and written communication in English
Professional experience within governance, risk and compliance, and preferably finance or tax, is helpful but not a prerequisite. You might have a background from the auditing industry, but you could as well be a strong sales profile with experience from selling to the CFO suite.
What we offer you:
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment
- International working environment with partnerships in more than ten countries
- Flexible working arrangements
- Casual work environment with friendly colleagues from more than 10 nationalities
- Productive atmosphere with honest communication and positive values
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together
We offer flexible working arrangements, yet we love to see our colleagues at the office both for everyday activities, and also when we gather the entire team for team-building activities, learning experiences etc.
If you have questions about the job, please contact Nicolas Weisensee, Country Manager – DACH, on +49 (0)151 2694 9209 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for the position by sending your resume and application to email@example.com labelling it “Account Executive”.
Please note that we are screening and interviewing on an ongoing basis.
Impero is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, hiring and promoting are based on merit and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Please be aware that if hired, as part of our Background check, we require a copy of your criminal record. We do that to ensure that we remain a trusted service provider and partner as well as to comply with relevant compliance requirements.