Join Impero in providing trust to global companies. We are an ambitious scale-up company listed on Nasdaq First North, providing an easy-to-use compliance management platform distributed as a SaaS platform. The platform enables companies to easily manage compliance through automation of risk and control management, documentation, and reporting. We’re a dynamic and high-growth, innovative company with many exciting customers, counting some of the world’s biggest brands. Scaling rapidly in DACH and Northwestern Europe, we’re on a growth journey to ensure our goal of building a society resting on pillars of transparency and trust.
About your role
Are you passionate about creating great user experiences, and would you like to join a scale-up company with the vision of building trust and transparency between people, institutions, and companies?
We are looking for experienced and motivated frontend developers to join our cross-functional engineering team with the end-to-end responsibility of building and operating our SaaS-based compliance management platform. We are expecting you to be customer-focused and curious about the problems and needs of our customers.
We are looking for senior frontend developers with extensive experience in TypeScript and React. We value craftsmanship, and it is important to us that you value writing well-crafted software that is secure and easy to maintain.
We work in smaller teams around six-week release cycles. It is possible to swap between teams so that you can continue to challenge yourself in new areas. You must be a strong team player with an agile mindset. After every release cycle, you will have the opportunity to focus on unplanned innovations and optimizations.
At times, you will participate in the product discovery phase, where you define customer problems and develop minimum-viable solutions before implementing them on our platform. The discovery phases can be unstructured and require a creative and curious mindset.
- Develop user experiences that deliver customer value every release cycle
- Working closely with our product designer to create a great user experience
- Working closely with the full-stack development team to implement user experiences
- Build reusable React components and libraries
- Write well-crafted, safe, and maintainable code
- Proactively address UX and technical debt
- Discover and develop solutions for customer problems
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge about frontend development
- Continuously improve our technology and how we work
- Some travel required for meet-ups with the rest of the organization (when permitted)
Your essential skills and experience (3+ years experience)
- Ability and desire to work in an agile team environment
- Redux (desirable but not essential)
- Frontend testing frameworks such as Jest and Enzyme
- Web development (CSS and HTML)
- Working with external systems using APIs
- Good soft skills and an appreciation for different perspectives
- Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
What we offer you
- Opportunity for rapid personal development and professional
- Casual work environment with friendly colleagues
- Self-directed innovation sprints
- Ability to work on a product that helps change our society
- Productive atmosphere with honest communication and positive values
- Relocation package for the right match
- Quarterly physical meet-ups (when permitted)
At Impero, we have implemented a ‘people first’ culture based on the understanding that the right people are key to securing remarkable growth. We believe that when given proper tools in a growth environment, people will excel.
Our values are all about being
- CARING – We care about our surrounding world and maintain attention to details
- CURIOUS – We are curious and love to explore through creativity
- TRANSPARENT – We are founded on trust and transparency
- REBELLIOUS – We challenge the status quo
Denmark (on-site) you will have the opportunity to work from our headquarter in Aarhus or our office in Copenhagen.
If you have questions about the job, please contact CTO Allan Lykke Christensen on (+45) 6081 2405 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for the position by sending your resume and application to email@example.com labeling it “Front-end developer”.