Product Manager for Compliance Solutions
Copenhagen or Aarhus, Denmark
About the job
Impero, a rapidly growing SaaS company specializing in helping large organizations become and stay compliant, is looking for a Product Manager to take responsibility for developing Impero’s partner-provided content solutions.
Who are we looking for?
As a Product Manager you will ultimately be responsible for managing our offerings throughout its lifecycle – conception through end-of-life – and will receive assistance throughout this process from specialists such as designers, developers, quality assurance engineers, marketing managers, sales professionals, and more.
You will be expected to constantly investigate and experiment to deliver value to Impero’s enterprise customers and help build a world built on trust and transparency. A key component of your role is ensuring that our offerings support Impero’s overall strategy and goals.
You will be working closely with partners in continuously developing offerings that help our customers streamline their activities within risk and internal control management under the CFO umbrella.
What would be your key responsibilities?
Your role as a Product Manager covers an incredibly wide range of skills.
Essential skills and experience
- Domain expertise: We expect you to have some knowledge of complex compliance processes and reporting in large enterprises. Most likely from financial compliance or from the tax or the ESG domains. You know how to overcome challenges met by customers, and you have a good understanding of how technology enables smooth processes.
- Business acumen and leadership skills: You oversee the products and solutions we offer, and you’ll be looked on for guidance from colleagues and customers, wherefore we are keen to see a Product Manager with proven leadership skills. You balance listening to feedback yet are strong enough to drive a vision.
- Operational ability: Simultaneously we expect you to be able to dive deep into the many details needed to manage a product in close collaboration with the product team, marketing, business operations and finance.
- Diplomacy: Being a diplomat who deals with stakeholders from all parts of the organization as well as customers and partners. Dealing with opinions flying at you and having the ability to get to the core of things.
We dream of finding a candidate who has tried most of it and is eager to learn the rest.
- Develop and define strategy and vision for content solutions: From developing a compelling strategy to creating a detailed roadmap and prioritizing features and enhancements.
- Collaboration with content partners:Establish and nurture relationships with content partners, understanding their offerings, capabilities, and objectives, negotiate terms and licenses, and project manage the delivery of content solutions from partners.
- Cross-Functional coordination at Impero: Lead and inspire cross-functional teams, setting a clear direction and fostering a collaborative environment while openly communicating progress, challenges, etc. at various levels.
- Delivery of business outcomes: Conduct analysis to determine the content solutions’ economic viability and potential revenue generation in collaboration with finance and sales teams and manage product lifecycles.
- Deliver content solutions based on customer insights and with a user-centric approach: Act as the customer advocate through a deep understanding of the target customers and users who will benefit from the content solutions through market research, customer interviews, and user surveys to identify pain points, needs, and preferences.
What we offer
We offer an open, friendly and international working environment including a great deal of flexibility. We would love to welcome you to our offices in either Aarhus or Copenhagen where you will meet an engaged team sharing the purpose of making trust and transparency easy.
At Impero, we have implemented a people-first culture based on the understanding that the right people are key to securing remarkable growth. You will be reporting to our CTO, and we will support you through your onboarding as well as through your continuous development. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including access to pension scheme and insurance coverage as well as lunch, coffee, soft drinks, etc.
At Impero you will get the opportunity to work in a collaborative, international, and dynamic environment with a lot of flexibility. We aim at securing a fun atmosphere based on the values of care, curiosity, transparency, and being a bit rebellious. We are keen on trying out different sports activities across the organization and welcome any suggestions to get a fun experience. Read more about us here.
We treat all candidates equally: If you are interested, please apply via email to email@example.com labelling it “Product Manager”, and we’ll commit to making sure we get back to you. Please submit your application in English; it’s our company language so you’ll be speaking a lot of it if you join.
If you have any questions about the job please contact CTO, Allan Lykke Christensen on (+45) 60812405 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we?
We’re an ambitious scale-up SaaS company listed on Nasdaq First North in Copenhagen, providing an easy-to-use compliance management platform for larger organizations. In essence, we are here to increase trust and transparency through enabling solid processes for e.g., tax and finance compliance as well as to an increasing degree in the ESG arena.
The Impero platform enables organizations to easily manage compliance through digitization and automation of risk and control management, documentation, and reporting. With increasing regulations, the need to provide content-based solutions is rising. Our customers count world-famous brands such as Maersk, the Volkswagen Group, Siemens AG, and Group M.
We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us – and that starts with you hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply – regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
Please be aware that if hired, as part of our Background check, we require a copy of your criminal record. We do that to ensure that we remain a trusted service provider and partner as well as to comply with relevant compliance requirements.