Experienced Sales Manager for fast-growing SaaS company
Who are we looking for?
At Impero, we are always looking to develop new long-term relationships with people who resonate with our culture and values and are passionate about taking Impero to the next level.
We’re searching for an experienced Sales Manager with a real passion for value-creating tech, who enjoys being part of a fast-growing scale-up serving some of the world’s largest companies in their efforts of becoming and staying compliant.
As a Sales Manager at Impero, you would be responsible for selling the entire Impero platform and the increasing number of integrations and add-on services in close collaboration with your colleagues supporting you from prospect to close.
Who are we?
We’re an ambitious scale-up SaaS company listed on Nasdaq First North, providing an easy-to-use compliance management platform to larger organizations. In essence, we are here to increase trust and transparency.
The Impero platform enables companies to easily manage compliance through automation of risk and control management, documentation, and reporting.
What would be your responsibilities?
As a Sales Manager at Impero, you will cultivate and secure new business in North-western Europe and work on expanding existing accounts.
Your responsiblities will include:
- Identify, develop and close sales opportunities based on your solid understanding of the prospects’ needs and how we cater to it
- Grow your customer portfolio in close collaboration with our amazing Customer Success team
- Collaborate across the business to develop and execute the Go-To-Market strategy, from the sale of software to implementation and customer care
- Sell into multiple levels of an organization, open doors and empower the Customer Success team to further expand existing customer relationships
- Manage a consultative sales process, and deliver compelling product demos, use cases and sales pitches together with your colleagues
- Cultivate and grow relationships with our partners (Big4 firms and similar consultancies) which will lead to sales opportunities and new business
- Nurture and grow relationships with existing customers and deliver exceptional customer care together with the dedicated customer success managers
- Pipeline management of your opportunities
- Account management of your client portfolio
- Ensure your CRM activities are always up to date
- Forecast and report monthly and quarterly on individual KPIs such as ARR, pipeline and activities
- Follow market trends within the compliance space and share knowledge with your colleagues
The position is full-time, based in Copenhagen and you will report to our Regional Sales Director. You will have awesome sales managers, SDRs and Customer Success managers as your closest collaborators.
Your essential skills and experience
We believe the following traits and experiences are important for becoming successful in this role, and it is the basis upon which we assess candidates. However, we acknowledge that talent takes many forms, and we would still like to hear from you, even if you don’t think you match all the points below.
We expect you to:
- Hold a couple of years’ experience in a commercial position, plus proven B2B sales experience – preferably from the software industry
- Thrive in engaging with people and having strong presentation and communication skills
- Have proved the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with colleagues, customers, and partners
- Be highly motivated and eager to learn and develop
- Show strong project management skills and a structured approach to problem-solving
- Master verbal and written communication in English
Professional experience within governance, risk and compliance and preferably finance or tax is helpful but not a prerequisite. You might have a background from the auditing industry, but you could as well be a strong sales profile with experience from selling to the CFO suite.
What we offer you:
Transparency runs in our veins, and we aim at giving you the opportunity to level expectations for the role. We therefore share our impact description in advance, and we would love your thoughts about it in your cover letter.
The progression in the role is obviously closely related to your former experience, but in general terms we expect the progression as follows:
Within the first month you will:
- Meet your new colleagues and understand who is doing what
- Understand the problems Impero solves for customers
- Get familiar with the platform
- Get familiar with Impero’s strategic direction
- Understand the Ideal Customer Profiles and relevant use cases
- Listen in on customer conversations and prospecting activities
- Book the first couple of meetings with your client portfolio and have your first co-visits together with an experienced Sales Manager or Sales Director
By the end of the first quarter you will:
- Be able to run sales meetings along with a colleague
- Have your own growing pipeline of opportunities
- Work closely with both SDRs and Customer Success to further grow the pipeline
- Have a working relationship with one or more partners
- Being close to closing your first deal with support from your colleagues
By the end of six months you will:
- Have finished your ramp-up time and are ready to hit your target
- Be comfortable running your business together with your colleagues and our partners
- Continue working on building meeting and opportunity pipelines from new and existing business to hit the upcoming ARR targets
From there on, we are eager to see you continue your growth journey with Impero. We expect to grow fast over the coming years and that many new opportunities will show up. If you are looking to develop a long-term relationship with colleagues who are passionate about getting Impero to the next level, we are confident we can provide exciting development opportunities.
In addition to above we offer:
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment
- International working environment with partnerships in more than ten countries
- Flexible working arrangements
- Casual work environment with friendly colleagues from more than 10 nationalities
- Productive atmosphere with honest communication and positive values
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together
Denmark (on-site) at our office in Copenhagen. We offer flexible working arrangements, yet we love to see our colleagues at the office both for everyday activities, and also when we gather the entire team for team-building activities, learning experiences etc.
If you have questions about the job, please contact Regional Sales Director, Jeanne Koch Rasmussen on (+45) 5386 3678 or via email@example.com.
Apply for the position by sending your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org labelling it “Sales Manager”.
Please note that we are screening and interviewing on an ongoing basis.
Impero is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, hiring and promoting are based on merit and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Please be aware that if hired, as part of our Background check, we require a copy of your criminal record. We do that to ensure that we remain a trusted service provider and partner as well as to comply with relevant compliance requirements.