Senior Account Executive for fast-growing SaaS company
About the job
Are you a Senior Account Executive and would you like to join a fast-growing scale-up company with the vision of building trust and transparency between people, institutions, and companies?
Who are we looking for?
At Impero, we are always looking to develop new long-term relationships with people who resonate with our culture and values and are passionate about taking Impero to the next level.
We’re searching for an experienced Senior Account Executive with a real passion for value-creating tech, who enjoys being part of a fast-growing scale-up serving some of the world’s largest companies in their efforts of becoming and staying compliant.
As a Senior Account Executive at Impero, you would be responsible for selling the entire Impero platform and the increasing number of integrations and add-on services in close collaboration with your colleagues supporting you from prospect to close.
Who are we?
We’re an ambitious scale-up SaaS company listed on Nasdaq First North, providing an easy-to-use compliance management platform to larger organizations. In essence, we are here to increase trust and transparency.
The Impero platform enables companies to easily manage compliance through automation of risk and control management, documentation, and reporting.
What would be your key responsibilities?
As a Senior Account Executive at Impero, you will cultivate and secure new business in North-western Europe and work on expanding existing accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify, develop and close sales opportunities based on your solid understanding of the prospects’ needs
- Grow your customer portfolio in close collaboration with our Customer Success team
- Collaborate across the business to develop and execute the Go-To-Market strategy, from the sale of software to implementation and customer care
- Sell into multiple levels of an organization, open doors and empower the Customer Success team to further expand existing customer relationships
- Manage a consultative sales process, and deliver compelling product demos, use cases and sales pitches together with your colleagues
- Cultivate and grow relationships with our partners (Big4 firms and similar consultancies) which will lead to sales opportunities and new business
- Forecast and report monthly and quarterly on individual KPIs such as ARR, pipeline and activities
- Follow market trends within the compliance space and share knowledge with your colleagues
Your essential skills and experience
We believe the following experiences are important for becoming successful in this role, and it is the basis upon which we assess candidates. However, we acknowledge that talent takes many forms, and we would still like to hear from you, even if you don’t think you match all the points below.
We expect you to:
- Hold a couple of years’ experience in a commercial position, plus experience from selling to the CFO suite
- Experience within governance, risk and compliance (preferably finance or tax)
- Thrive in engaging with people and having strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with colleagues, customers, and partners
- Highly motivated and eager to learn and develop
- Strong project management skills and a structured approach to problem-solving
- Master verbal and written communication in English
Denmark (on-site) at our office in Copenhagen or Aarhus. We offer flexible working arrangements, yet we love to see our colleagues at the office both for everyday activities, and also when we gather the entire team for team-building activities, learning experiences etc.
Apply for the position by sending your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org labelling it “Senior Account Executive”.
Please note that we are screening and interviewing on an ongoing basis.
Impero is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, hiring and promoting are based on merit and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Please be aware that if hired, as part of our Background check, we require a copy of your criminal record. We do that to ensure that we remain a trusted service provider and partner as well as to comply with relevant compliance requirements.