Support Specialist for fast-growing SaaS company
About the job
As a Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to our customers, ensuring their success in using our software products and contributing to the overall customer experience.
Your role will involve handling customer inquiries, resolving technical issues, assisting with pre-sales activities, and collaborating with the Customer Experience (CX) team.
You will also work closely with our product team to escalate complex issues and contribute to product improvements.
- Responsible for all inbound support channels
- Develop a high-end customer service experience for our users, including great service levels and excellent self-service
- Enhance overall customer support efficiency and performance by improving the internal processes
- Oversee day-to-day operations, ensure knowledge-sharing and effective communication
- Monitor and analyze performances, set clear goals, and deploy strategies to achieve them
- Improve customer service experience for our users, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth
- Keep building on existing self-service solutions and introduce more as needed
- to Product to help shape product improvements and future development
- Assisting pre-sales and CX operation when necessary
- Remain up to date on our platform and solutions and maintain familiarity and adherence to our methods and procedures
- Diligently updates information in our systems
Essential skills and experience
- Fluent in English and German
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role in a scale-up or start-up SaaS company
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Customer-centric mindset
- Ability to work effectively and manage tasks on time
- Collaborative and team player
What do we offer?
At Impero, we have implemented a people-first culture based on the understanding that the right people are key to securing remarkable growth.
We support you through your onboarding as well as through your continuous development and offer a competitive salary and benefits package including access to pension scheme and insurance coverage as well as lunch, coffee, soft drinks, etc.
At Impero you will get the opportunity to work in a collaborative, international, and dynamic environment with a lot of flexibility. We aim at securing a fun atmosphere based on the values of care, curiosity, transparency, and being a bit rebellious.
If you are passionate about service, technology, customers, and playing a centric role inside the organization, don’t look further, but join us for:
- An opportunity for rapid personal and professional development
- A casual work environment with friendly and fun colleagues
- The opportunity to make an impact and be a point of reference for your colleagues and customers
- The chance of working with our amazing customers to implement a product that helps change our society
- A fun atmosphere based on the values of care, curiosity, transparency, and being a bit rebellious
The application process
We treat all candidates equally. If you are interested, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will commit to making sure we get back to you. Please submit your application in English; it is our company language so you will be speaking lots of it if you join.
We are on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That is only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us – and that starts with you hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply – regardless of race/ethnicity, color, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture, or beliefs.
Denmark (on-site). If you’re located in Denmark, you can work from our Aarhus headquarters or our Copenhagen office.
Please note that we are screening and interviewing on an ongoing basis.
Impero is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, hiring and promoting are based on merit and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Please be aware that if hired, as part of our Background check, we require a copy of your criminal record. We do that to ensure that we remain a trusted service provider and partner as well as to comply with relevant compliance requirements.