Manage your programs, pending actions, and filter
Find the right program or controls related to a particular employee or business entity swiftly by using the filter function from Dashboard
ou can filter the view of your programs by tags, find all the untagged programs, or see all programs in your responsibility area.
Too much to do?? Staying on top of everything has never been easier!!
Our “Pending Actions” view lets you track everything you need to do, with due dates and direct links to complete all related steps as well as save all relevant files – all in a matter of minutes.
From the dashboard, click on the “Your Pending Actions” tab to get a list of controls assigned to you. Click on the control title to complete the task and save documents.
Filter your list:
The filter function helps you narrow down your list based on various factors such as
Action By action to be performed based on if you are direct responsible or are a reviewer
Control Control Title, Control Program
Claimant Where controls are assigned to a group and are claimed by a claimant (please see User Groups for more details)
Due Time left to complete the control
Clicking on any of the table heads sorts the data in an ascending or descending order alternatively.
To filter, simply start typing data into the search bar.
A program is a grouping of related control, based on control area, business units, responsible departments or any others.
IMPERO provides real-time status of control completion for faster and efficient decision making via the “Your Program” view on the Dashboard.
All programs, thereby all relevant controls in the organization, can be viewed directly from the home screen on login along with the convenience of summarized status at your fingertips.
- Quick View: All programs are displayed with their status. You can see the number of the controls related to the program that are pending or overdue
- User friendly navigation: At each individual program, you can click on the titles “Pending” and “Overdue” to get complete lists of all controls for that program
- Easy organisation of tasks: Several grouping tags such as “Tax” can be built in for ease of access.
The control program on dashboard displays the controls outstanding or overdue and three latest activities.
- Click on the “PENDING” button to view list of all controls open for the control area
- Click on “OVERDUE” button to view list of controls past their due date
- The list of all activities can be viewed in the control program. Open the relevant Program and select “View Activities” from the menu at the top right corner. The activity status is marked with colored dots. Green dots indicate that a control has been completed. Red dots indicate that a control is overdue.